Le cadeau mensuel de la myrtille: mai 2020mai 9, 2020
Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Rustico Leather Bullet Journal. Thoughts. Lists. Doodles. Ideas. Sketches. Memories. The bullet journal method can capture them all. Made in Rustico’s Utah workshop, this notebook is bound with top-grain leather that will last a lifetime and only gets better with age.
2. Rhythm Vacation Stripe Shirt. Time to start prepping for the warm weather ahead. The shirts from Rhythm are made from a super soft cotton that’s comfortable and lightweight. The clean, simple pattern ensures you look a cut above the rest at your next (socially distanced) neighborhood BBQ.
3. Flint and Tinder 365 Shorts. The folks at Flint and Tinder took their beloved 365 pants and snipped the lower legs off to create these perfect shorts. Well, that’s not exactly how they did it, but the end result of a stylish, comfortable, flexible pair of shorts remains the same. These will be a summer staple of yours for years to come.
4. Flint and Tinder Vintage Wash Denim Jacket. The denim trucker jacket features one of those classic silhouettes that’s been donned by Hollywood legends and backcountry cowboys alike. Flint and Tinder’s take offers unmatched versatility (by adding a bit of stretch to the fabric) and style (with its sulfur-dyed process).
5. OluKai Alapi Li. These daily sneakers will keep you comfortable, mobile, and effortlessly cool. They’re built from breathable mesh and premium leather for a completely unique look that’s handsome and functional at the same time. The drop-in heel feature is especially handy.
6. Mohinders Men’s City Slipper. Handmade in rural India, these leather and rubber slippers — called such because they slip on, not because they’re made for padding around indoors — are both durable and flexible. The woven water buffalo leather provides a stylish and unique look that isn’t found elsewhere, and the natural crepe rubber sole provides comfort all the day long.
7. GORUCK X Huckberry GR1. This exclusive collaboration between two of my favorite companies offers a streamlined, slimmed down version of the famous GR1 pack. Best of all: you still get same ultra-durable materials and premium construction you’ve come to love.
8. Three Jerks Maple Bourbon Jerky. If I don’t say so myself, I’m a bit of a jerky connoisseur. This filet mignon beef jerky (yes, filet mignon) balances sweet, savory, and tangy flavors with a perfectly marinated blend of spices and sauces for a delicious snack that’s quite literally a cut above the rest.
9. Brave Foods Overnight Breakfast. Overnight oats in a convenient package. A base of rolled oats, chia seeds, and hemp hearts, is then carefully blended with tasty morsels and spices. Packed with protein and flavor, all you have to do is pour into a container, add milk, and refrigerate overnight.
10. Baloo Weighted Blanket. Numerous sleep studies have shown that weighted blankets can increase serotonin, calm stress, and reduce anxiety through the power of deep pressure stimulation. Whether you’re using this at night or on the couch with your morning coffee, the Baloo blanket will help ease your nerves. It may sound weird, but it works.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is May 12 at 11:59pm CT. We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!